I'm just taking this brief interruption to say that posting this gratitude list has been challenging. I ended up sick with a cold. Julie did as well. Then we both got really sick and are now on antibiotics. I'm dealing with asthmatic bronchitis which my new inhaler is working wonders on as well. And then last night, Jax woke me up because he had a stomach bug. And for three hours poor Jax and I were back and forth to the bathroom. (I was basically there for moral support, I guess!) All this to say-I'm a little behind on blogging this list. But I'll keep counting and chugging right along.
354. Clean bed sheets
355. Jaxson reading to Julie while she was napping.
356. Julie actually taking a nap on the couch.
357. Cartful of groceries
358. Having the day off to run errands and then hang out on the couch
359. Packing cough drops in my purse
360. A warm house cause it's freezing out there
361. Being able to go to bed early
362. Buying some warmer clothes for Julie
363. Getting some hand-me-down clothes on our porch from family
364. Baby announcements (Not me!)
365. Weddings (My sister)
366. Julie singing Frozen songs when she supposed to be sleeping
367. Scholastic book orders
368. Quiet Friday nights with the family
369. Rotisserie Chicken
370. Chex cereal
372. Watching Frozen with Julie
373. Julie finding her Tiny Kittie stuffed animal again
374. PJ hand-me-downs for Julie
375. No spelling words for Jax to study tonight
376. Jax didn't have his reading comprehension test today
377. Letter in the mail for health insurance
378. Justin getting a health magazine from bodybuilding.com. Exact conversation: Me: Why are you going on bodybuilding.com? Justin: Do I LOOK like I've been on bodybuilding.com?
We are still not sure how this website found him to send him a free magazine issue.
379. Finding Cheetos in the pantry that were buried behind other snacks
380. A very full pantry
381. Asthma inhaler
382. Blankie from my mom that Julie tries to steal
383. My white poofy coat
384. Jax writing his own story
385. Julie hanging up her artwork in her room
386. Finish reading the whole New Testament. That only took 11 months....
387. Julie crawling into our bed with her blanky and stuffed panda. Like it wasn't crowded already!
388. Jax got new boots
390. Mattress pad
391. Underbed storage
393. Grocery shopping