Julie says the funniest things. Here are some samplings below:
- I was putting Julie to bed and she was very mad about it since she was NOT tired. After her fiftieth time of coming out of her room I really got after her saying that if she got out of bed, we would have to close her bedroom door. As she stomped away to her room she muttered, "I am not even tired and I don't want to go to bed. I can't even yawn yet."
- We were on a walk/bike ride in the evening and Julie asks, "Daddy? Can you pump some gas in my wheels of my princess bike? Jaxson says they are getting flat."
- On another walk, we were going up a hill and I said that my legs were burning. Julie looked at me and said, "no they're not."
- I was explaining to Julie how to pick up her room. I told her to find a toy, pick it up, and put it in it's home. Julie responded to me by saying, "That's a great idea-but.....I don't want to."
- On any given day- Julie: "Jaxson pushed me." Jax: "No I didn't!" Julie: (singing) "You're pants are falling down and hanging on a wire!"
- And lastly, this was in her book she made at preschool:
Her life long dream is to be an ice cream truck driver when she grows up. In fast, she told Justin and I that when she drives by our house she will see if our car is
there. If it is-we can buy ice cream from her. If not, then we don't get
any ice cream.
On the bright side, it looks like a college fund is not necessary for her. Ha!